AmigaActive (2010/2143)

From:Joe Callaghan
Date:30 May 2000 at 23:02:08
Subject:Re: Hi

Hello Christopher

On 04-Sep-93, you wrote:

>CJM On 30-May-00, Hugo Wilkinson wrote:
>CJM> Hello..
>CJM
>CJM> Ive just joined up after reading the excellent mag for a few months
Hi, I''ve just joined too:-)

>CJM Hello there Hugo and welcome, I have just joined up myself (infact I am
>CJM a short time newbie, bah). Have you ever wondered why peoples text only
>CJM goes halfway across the page {:-|
screen wrap specified - people using different GUI settings I think

anyone tell me why my mail bounces back to me when I post a message
>CJM to a group ???
>CJM I am problably doing something wrong (AGAIN!!!)

I thought that was 'normal'. I can see I sent it properly ! - not always
sure :)

CU Later
Cally

Missing old school friends? Find them here: